Papers shall address the following issues:
- Hebrew language and literature
- Hebrew Bible
- Jewish languages
- Jewish thought and philosophy
- Jewish education
- Other subjects relating to Jewish Studies
Papers must be submitted in English or Hebrew (with an English abstract).
Editorial guidelines for the authors can be found on our website.
All submissions are subject to a review process.
Your submission should include:
- Author’s full name and the article’s title (in English)
- The manuscript of the article with bibliography
- One page abstract (in English)
- Biographical note including: year of birth, academic affiliation, degree
- and areas of academic interests or specialization
- Contact details
All submissions shall be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org by February 28th, 2013.
We look forward to receiving your submission and we will inform you of our decision shortly after the deadline.
Magda Sara Szwabowicz
Editor and Coordinator of Ktav Et Project