The University of Edinburgh Research Network in Jewish Studies brings together some 30 academics across the College of Humanities and Social Sciences. We are funded by the College through a Knowledge Exchange grant and a Challenge Investment Fund grant. We
- explore together the links between our research areas through a series of workshops.
- are in the process of preparing for a larger joint research project which can attract external funding.
- are working on a database of available archival holdings in Jewish Studies in Edinburgh and the region.
- are organising a series of public lectures in 2013 to showcase research in Jewish Studies.
- are preparing an exhibition on Jews in Edinburgh to be launched on 27 May 2013.
If you are interested in donating to support the activities of the network, please get in touch with Dr Hannah Holtschneider: firstname.lastname@example.org